AMMA’s Special Interest Groups provide our members with a valuable closed network for discussion and advice relating to a special area of interest or sub-sector within the Australian resource industry.
Our Special Interest Groups (SIGs) provide an intimate setting to discuss specific industry trends, voice issues, share knowledge and shape AMMA’s policy and lobbying efforts.
As an AMMA member, you can join an existing SIG or we will even help you form your own. Current SIGs include:
- Queensland Coal Seam Gas Interest Group
- Offshore Construction Group
- Kalgoorlie Gold Fields Interest Group
- Hydrocarbons Industry Group
- Vessel Operators Interest Group
- Coal Special Interest Group
- Training and Development Committee
- Health and Safety Environment Advisory Group
- Remotely Operated Vehicles Group
- Offshore Drilling Companies Group
- Townsville Metalliferous Mining Group
- Onshore Drillers Special Interest Group
- Victorian Metalliferous Mining Group
- Sale based Contractors Group
- AMMA AWRA Special Interest Group
- Skilled Migration Advisory Group
Contact us for more information about becoming involved in AMMA’s SIGs.