The AWRA Advisory Board (AAB) is comprised of senior and experienced human resources practitioners drawn from AMMA member and non-member companies in diverse sectors of the resource and energy industry.
The AAB’s objectives include:
- Assisting in industry program development and improvement;
- Providing information on relevant updates within their organisations and in the industry;
- Assisting in setting priorities for the AWRA initiative, including participating in ongoing planning activities;
- Advocating for the AWRA initiative; and
- Facilitating cooperation and communication between AWRA and the wider community.
Vice President HR Global Operations
Culture and Inclusion Manager
General Manager Human Resources
Director Fortescue People
General Manager Communications & Corporate Affairs
Group Community, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Vice President Human Resources
VP People and Global Capability