The AWRA Advisory Board (AAB) is comprised of senior and experienced human resources practitioners drawn from AMMA member and non-member companies in diverse areas of the resource industry.
The AAB’s objectives include:
- Providing information on relevant updates within their organisations and in the industry;
- Assisting in program development and improvement;
- Assisting in setting priorities for the AWRA initiative, including participating in ongoing planning activities;
- Advocating for the AWRA initiative; and
- Facilitating cooperation and communication between AWRA and the wider community.
Culture & Inclusion Manager | Anglo American
General Manager Business Development | Broadspectrum
General Manager Human Resources | Chevron
Group Manager - Fortescue People
Manager Human Resources - Australia
General Manager, Human Resources
Global Senior Advisor - Diversity and Inclusion | Thiess
Prof Bob Wood
Professor Bob Wood, Director Futures Academy, University of Technology Sydney