|Professional development with AMMA Calendar Courses
COURSE IN THE SPOTLIGHT: WORKPLACE RELATIONS 101
Do you feel overwhelmed at the thought of navigating Australia’s complex workplace relations landscape?
Australian Resources and Energy Group, AMMA invites you to register for a one-day course to turn you into a workplace whizz.
Join AMMA’s experts at ‘Workplace Relations 101′ to understand the complicated maze of legislation, case law, contracts, awards and agreements, while gaining the knowledge and skills to help you make better informed decisions and manage risk.
On completion of this course participants will understand:
- How Australia’s Workplace Relations system works and employer obligations
- Minimum terms and conditions of employment
- Key elements of enterprise bargaining
- How to deal with industrial action and other workplace disputes
- How to respond to union right of entry
- What constitutes discrimination and general protections
- How to lawfully bring employment to an end
Workplace Relations 101 is part of AMMA’s Calendar Courses, delivering crucial professional development opportunities to you and your team.
||WORKPLACE RELATIONS 101
Gain an understanding of why workplace relations is such a critical business pillar, and learn the skills to effectively handle the common situations they are likely to be presented with.
Calendar course date:
September 11 2019 in AMMA’s Brisbane or Perth office
Calendar course costs:
AMMA member $550 per person
AMMA non-member $700 per person