Broadspectrum’s Tom Quinn has been appointed as a Director of AMMA’s board.
He joined Broadspectrum in 2016 with almost 30 years’ experience working in Australia, the Asia Pacific, and North and South America in the roles of Director, Managing Director, and Group Vice President in technical, professional, and construction services organisations.
As Chief Executive, Resources, Mr Quinn is responsible for building Broadspectrum’s business in the oil and gas, mining, industrial, well servicing and agricultural industries across Australia and New Zealand. He is also responsible for the company’s new global Centre of Excellence for Resources.
From 2010 to 2013, Mr Quinn was recognised as one of the top 100 engineers in Australia by Engineers Australia. His success has been underpinned by sustainable and strategic decision-making, tactical planning, brand marketing and client relationships.
Tom holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical), with Honours and a Master of Business Administration.
In addition to being an AMMA Board Director, Mr Quinn is a Fellow of the Institution of Engineers, Australia (IEAust), the Australian Institute of Mining & Metallurgy (AusIMM), and of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD). He is also a Member of the Monash University Alumni.
Tom Quinn joins fellow AMMA board members:
• Richard Owen, Chairman, ExxonMobil Australia (AMMA President)
• Johnpaul Dimech, Regional Chairman – Asia Pacific, Sodexo
• Michael Bisset, Group Executive, Human Resources, Newmont Asia Pacific
• Kaye Butler, General Manager, Human Resources, Chevron Australia (AMMA Vice President)
• Michael Utsler, Chief Operating Officer, Woodside Energy
• Fiona Berkin, Chief Executive, Morris Corporation