CELEBRATE the outstanding achievements of your organisation and its people with the resource industry’s most prestigious award ceremony – the AMMA Australian Resource People Awards 2014.
Now in its sixth year, the Resource People Awards recognises excellence across Australia’s mining, oil, gas and allied industries for accomplishments in diversity, innovation, workforce development and recruitment.
- The Indigenous Employment and Retention Award recognises an organisation that has implemented a training and/or employment initiative resulting in the successful engagement of Indigenous Australians in training and/or employment within a local community.
- The Young Professional Award recognises an individual who has made a noticeable impact in a short period on the human resources, industrial relations and workforce management processes or practices within their organisation.
- The Innovation in Training and Development Award recognises an organisation that has implemented a training and development initiative or program which has contributed to the success of the organisation. Examples of success include increased staff attraction, engagement or retention rates, enhanced career development opportunities and improvements in productivity.
- The Australian Women in Resource Alliance Award recognises an organisation that demonstrates innovation and excellence in inclusive workplace initiatives and practices facilitating increase in the attraction and retention of women to enhance the success of the organisation.
- The Best Promotion of Regional Careers award recognises success in employer recruitment campaigns for positions based outside of Australia’s major metropolitan regions.
- Finally, the Most Creative Recruitment Campaign award celebrates a winning recruitment drive that demonstrates originality and craftsmanship in areas such as photography, copywriting, illustration, design and layout.
Stand out from the crowd and be recognised as an industry leader with the AMMA Australian Resource People Awards 2014. Nominations are open now – click here for more information.