HITTING your desks this week is the Spring 2014 edition of the resource industry’s premier workforce magazine, Resource People.
Profiling all the human elements of Australia’s most dynamic industry, Resource People is a must-read for anyone involved in HR, IR, training or management across the constantly evolving resources sector.
In Spring 2014, we speak to INPEX and get the latest on Darwin’s $34 billion Ichthys LNG project. We explore the far-reaching benefits of the Ichthys project for the Northern Territory and explore what lies ahead for INPEX’s ‘crown jewel’ in Australia.
Also in this edition of Resource People:
- Read how two very different service providers are using ‘Top Employer’ workforce strategies to get ahead;
- Learn how Downer EDI is using succession coaching to up-skill its workforce;
- Hear from the CEO’s of Orica Ltd and Transfield Services on what lies ahead for industry growth;
- Learn about people management from Fortescue and Minara Resources;
- Gain insight on bolstering women’s workforce participation from one of the industry’s gender diversity leaders, Thiess; and
- Read the Clough leadership strategy that has taken the engineering and service provider to greatness in productivity and profitability.
Don’t miss out on the latest edition of Resource People – out now. Can’t wait for your hard copy? View the digital copy here.