0428 415 001 | [email protected]
Based: Brisbane Office
Phone: 07 3210 0313
Rebecca has more than 10 years’ experience in human resources management and industrial relations in the mining, construction, oil & gas and related industries, delivering human resources operational support to management and ground personnel alike.
Her support for both project owners and resources contractors includes management of project contractor coordination; performance related issues; accommodation and crewing arrangements; interpretation and application of enterprise agreements; and strategies for local and non-local participation and community stakeholder management.
During her career, Rebecca has also applied a more general focus on understanding and improving business outcomes through people management. This approach has included development of:
- Industrial relations management strategies and plans;
- Industrial relations assessment tools for contractor prequalification and tender assessments;
- Programs for cultural change;
- Reward systems;
- Organisational development strategies and process re-engineering; and
- Workplace policies and processes.
With a strong knowledge of key stakeholders and the resources industry, Rebecca brings a unique perspective to consulting practice. She holds a Bachelor of Management majoring in Human Resources and Industrial Relations, and is currently completing a Juris Doctor.