Employers must navigate a complex maze of obligations – but it doesn’t mean poor performance and misconduct should be tolerated or handled poorly.
Ensure you and your team have the knowledge and confidence to deal with this contentious area of Australian employment.
Join experts from Australian Resources and Energy Group, AMMA for a one-day course to arm people managers and HR professionals with the information and processes required to confidently manage poor performance or misconduct.
On completion of this course participants will:
- Explore the ways an employment contract may be ended by either an employee or an employer;
- Understand valid reasons to discipline an employee;
- Understand valid reasons to terminate an employment contract;
- Know how to manage the discipline and termination process;
- Develop the skills necessary to prepare for, and be able to carry out, effective discipline interviews; and
- Minimise exposure to unfair dismissal and / or general protection / adverse action claims.
Performance Management, Discipline & Termination is part of AMMA’s Calendar Courses, delivering crucial PD opportunities to you and your team.
||This course covers all the bases to ensure line managers and human resource professionals have the knowledge and confidence to deal with poor performance and misconduct.
Calendar course date:
October 9 2019 in AMMA’s Perth office