AS many of Australia’s major resource projects make the transition from construction phase into long-term production, skills demands throughout the mining, oil and gas sectors are evolving.
To ensure your team is prepared for the future of the resource industry, where productivity and performance are key components of the production era, now is the time to invest in up-skilling your team and making your top performers into workforce leaders.
AMMA’s Leadership Skills for Supervisors course is ideal for those in supervising positions looking to adopt or improve skills in motivating, empowering and building the operational capacity of their team.
At this two-day course, your workers will learn how to:
- Lead others – with a focus on situational leadership;
- Build capability with their unique team;
- Motivate and empower others to reach their potential in the workplace;
- Manage conflict, including bullying and other tough workplace conversations;
- Facilitate and manage workplace change; and
- Develop a culture to attract, recruit and retain valuable employees.
AMMA Training & Development is the resource industry’s own registered training organisation, offering customised and flexible workforce development opportunities that improve your organisation’s workforce productivity and performance.
Backed by AMMA’s 96 years of experience working with resource employers, AMMA Training & Development can ensure your workforce is on the path to improvement.
For more information about the Leadership Skills for Supervisors, click here.