AMMA will join more than 2,500 mining leaders, policy makers, financiers and other experts from more than 50 countries in Melbourne in next week for Australia’s largest international mining and resources event.
The International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) will run from Monday 7 November to Thursday 10 November 2016 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The four-day event will cover all aspects of mining, from exploration, investment and production through to optimisation, technology, health and safety, policy and governance.
AMMA leaders will participate in the following sessions on Day 4, Thursday 10 November:
- 11:30am – 1:00pm: AMMA head of policy, Scott Barklamb, will chair the stream ‘Foundations for Increasing Productivity and Competitiveness’ featuring presentations on workplace reform, sustainable mining, regional development and infrastructure development
- AMMA director workplace relations and legal, Amanda Mansini, will present on:
- 11:30am – 11:50am: Workplace reform: Tracking workforce challenges and agreements, designed for mutual benefit; and
- 12:20pm – 12:35pm: The AMMA 2016 Drug and Alcohol Testing Survey
- 2:00pm: AMMA chief executive Steve Knott will chair the final plenary session ‘Safe and Sustainable Mining – Smart Mining Now and in the Future’ featuring presentations from Fortescue Metals Group’s CEO Nev Power and other notable leaders.
Register with your AMMA discount
IMARC is offering AMMA members a special $700 saving on standard priced tickets. Simply use the code ‘AMMA’ when registering online.
Free Expo pass
AMMA will also have a stand in the IMARC exhibition, which is free to attend when you register online.
You can find the friendly AMMA team at C3 on the expo floor – we’d love to see you there!
Click here to download the IMARC 2016 agenda.
For more information, visit www.imarcmelbourne.com.