Australian Resources and Energy Group AMMA is pleased to announce the appointment of ExxonMobil Australia Chairman Nathan Fay (pictured) to its Board of Directors.
Mr Fay’s global petroleum industry experience will complement an already diverse and highly-skilled group of AMMA Directors.
Mr Fay joined ExxonMobil International Limited’s commercial business in London in 2002.
Throughout his career he has held senior commercial and executive positions spanning ExxonMobil’s global upstream activities.
This has included assignments in Houston and Qatar, including supply chain management for Australian natural gas and liquids production.
In April 2019 he became Chairman of the ExxonMobil Australia Group of Companies.
“AMMA and its Directors welcome Mr Fay joining the Board of Australia’s national resources and energy industry group,” AMMA Chief Executive Steve Knott said.
“Through senior commercial and executive positions with ExxonMobil – one of the world’s largest international oil and gas companies – Mr Fay is an extremely well-credentialled and respected executive with deep global knowledge of the resources and energy industry.
“As the Group enter its next phase of growth and development, AMMA’s members will be pleased to have Mr Fay join our highly-accomplished Board of Directors, further strengthening its industry knowledge and understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing employers and employees.”
Mr Fay’s appointment to AMMA’s Board of Directors follows the June announcement of Tom Quinn, Managing Director and CEO of Broadspectrum Limited, becoming the Group’s new President.
As of 21 July 2020, the AMMA Board of Directors now comprises:
- Tom Quinn (AMMA President) – Managing Director and CEO, Broadspectrum
- Meg O’Neill – (AMMA Vice President) Executive Vice President Development, Woodside Energy
- Linda O’Farrell (AMMA Vice President) – Group Manager Fortescue People, Fortescue
- Johnpaul Dimech – CEO Geographic Regions and Region Chair – Asia Pacific, Sodexo
- Nathan Fay – Chairman, ExxonMobil Australia Group of Companies
- Stuart Mathews – Executive Vice President Australasia, Gold Fields Australasia
- Shelley Roberts – Managing Director, Compass Group Australia
MEDIA CONTACT: Brad Thompson, 0409 781 580