The AWRA Way Forward Guides are available for download from the AWRA webpage, providing practical information to assist organisations in the mining, construction and allied industries to increase the participation of women in their workforce.
The guides were developed in consultation with representatives from the industry, and offer ideas and solutions tailored to resource employer’s needs.
The guides complement and build on best-practice tools and information, and provide businesses of all sizes a blueprint for increasing workforce gender diversity.
- Way Forward Guide 1 – Diversity as an Imperative for Business Leaders
- Way Forward Guide 2 – Implementing a Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
- Way Forward Guide 3 – Building your Employment Brand and Selling your Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Way Forward Guide 4 – Innovative Attraction and Recruitment Strategies
- Way Forward Guide 5 – Building an Inclusive Culture and Engaged Workforce
- Way Forward Guide 6 – Supportive Work-Life Strategies
- Way Forward Guide 7 – Developing and Utilising your Female Talent
- Way Forward Guide 8 – Providing Support through Mentoring
- Way Forward Guide 9 – Being Recognised as a Preferred Employer of Women
A number of real industry case studies are included, however AWRA is seeking further case studies of best-practices related to the Way Forward Guide topics. Contact AWRA on [email protected] to see your organisation featured.
Click here to access the full suite of AWRA Way Forward Guides.