Key leaders in Australia’s oil and gas sector will continue elevating the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace at the Australasian Oil and Gas (AOG) conference.
As part of the conference, AOG’s Diversity and Inclusion Breakfast offers an opportunity for industry to connect, while supporting inclusive and diverse workplaces.
The breakfast will focus on “Diversity of Thought: What’s it all about?”, with debate examining the thesis that having a diverse group of people, garnered from different backgrounds and beliefs, helps to boost innovation and problem solving within an organisation.
Featured speakers at the event include;
- Jacky Connolly, VP People and Global Capability, Woodside Energy
- Maria Sferruzza, Asia Pacific President, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Christopher Watts, General Manager, Human Resources
- Trish Moore, VP Human Resources, Shell Australia
The event will be moderated by Anjali Rao, Journalist and News Anchor.
- Date: Thursday 14 March 2019
- Time: 7:00am – 9:00am
- Location: Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Price: $99 inc GST (Single Ticket), $990 inc GST (Table of 10).
- Gold Sponsor: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Industry Supporter: SMEC
- Operator Sponsor: Chevron and Woodside
The conference is held from 13-15 March. For more information, click here.