Australian Resources and Energy Group (AMMA) has appointed two highly respected executive leaders to its Board of Directors.
The new Directors are Shelley Roberts Managing Director of Compass Group Australia and Stuart Mathews, Executive Vice President Australasia of Gold Fields Australasia.
Ms Roberts heads the Australian operations of Compass Group, covering over 500 sites in sectors ranging from mining and defence through to education and aged care.
Compass Group is a major hospitality and contract services company credited as one of the world’s top 10 largest employers.
Mr Mathews is an international mining professional with three decades’ experience working across Australia, Mexico and New Zealand. His role involves managing Gold Fields’ regional mining portfolio that deliver +950,000oz of gold per annum as well as leading strategic growth in Australia and greater Gold Fields globally.
Beginning his career as a geologist, he has delivered five mining projects from exploration through development to full operations.
AMMA Board of Directors (October 2019):
- Richard Owen (AMMA President) – Upstream Business Development Executive, ExxonMobil
- Linda O’Farrell (AMMA Vice President) – Group Manager Fortescue People, Fortescue Metals Group
- Tom Quinn (AMMA Vice President) – Managing Director and CEO, Broadspectrum
- Meg O’Neill – Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer, Woodside Energy
- Johnpaul Dimech – CEO Geographic Regions, Region Chairman – Asia Pacific, Sodexo
- Francesca Lee – General Counsel and Company Secretary, Newcrest Mining
- Stuart Mathews – Executive Vice President Australasia, Gold Fields Australasia
- Shelley Roberts – Managing Director, Compass Group Australia