The AWRA Advisory Board (AAB) is comprised of senior and experienced human resources practitioners drawn from AMMA member and non-member companies in diverse sectors of the resource and energy industry.
The AAB’s objectives include:
- Assisting in industry program development and improvement;
- Providing information on relevant updates within their organisations and in the industry;
- Assisting in setting priorities for the AWRA initiative, including participating in ongoing planning activities;
- Advocating for the AWRA initiative; and
- Facilitating cooperation and communication between AWRA and the wider community.
The Australian Women in Resources Alliance (AWRA) team comprises of a highly experienced, talented group of people with the passion and a track record of active involvement in Diversity and Inclusion initiatives in the Resources and Energy Industry.
Our team works with our AMMA members and AWRA advisory board to address organisation and industry needs, develop programs and initiatives, facilitate cooperation and communication between the Resources and Energy sector and the wider community and support organisations with their individual diversity and inclusion strategies and initiatives.
Backed by AMMA’s long history of providing superior workforce services to Australia’s resource and energy industry and passion for inclusivity and diversity the AWRA team can help you to navigate workforce diversity and inclusion to achieve positive and meaningful outcomes.