Australian Resources and Energy Group AMMA has appointed Fortescue Metals Group’s Linda O’Farrell as Vice President of its Board.
Ms O’Farrell is Group Manager Fortescue People at the iron ore miner and joins Broadspectrum CEO Tom Quinn as Vice President of the AMMA Board, after Mr Quinn was re-appointed to the role at last month’s AMMA Annual General Meeting.
ExxonMobil Australia Upstream Business Development Executive Richard Owen was re-appointed as President of the AMMA Board.
AMMA board members:
• Richard Owen, Upstream Business Development Executive, ExxonMobil Australia (AMMA President)
• Tom Quinn, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Broadspectrum (AMMA Vice President)
• Linda O’Farrell, Group Manager Fortescue People – Fortescue Metals Group (AMMA Vice President)
• Johnpaul Dimech, Regional Chairman – Asia Pacific, Sodexo Services Asia
• Meg O’Neill, Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer – Woodside Energy
• Francesca Lee, General Counsel and Company Secretary – Newcrest Mining