THE 2014 Australian Resource People Summit is the resource industry’s premier annual event where workforce issues are explored, policies analysed, best practice shared and new operational perspectives canvassed by more than 500 leaders across Australia’s mining, oil and gas, and allied servicing sectors.
At the Pan Pacific Perth on May 29-30 in 2014, you can be a part of what is recognised as the best resource industry annual conference program in Australia by submitting your expression of interest to speak.
Distinguish yourself as a leader
Hosted by national resource industry employer group AMMA, this annual marquee event has a proud of history of welcoming keynote addresses from prominent resource industry professionals, including:
- Dharma Chandran, Chief Human Resources officer, Leighton Holdings;
- Ian Plimer, Director, Roy Hill Holdings;
- Gina Rinehart, Executive Chairman, Hancock Prospecting Group;
- Johnpaul Dimech, Chief Executive Officer, Sodexo Australia; and
- A host of industry leaders from organisations including Kentz, Bechtel, Chevron, FMG, Newcrest Mining, Caltex and MMG.
Influence industry change
You can join the ranks of the resource industry’s most recognised voices as they explore our theme “Innovation through People • Policy • Productivity” at the 2014 Summit in May.
The 2014 Summit is your opportunity to share your organisation’s workplace initiatives, innovative practices and other ‘people’ success stories with a dynamic range of resource industry professionals.
Submit your application now
Submit your application to speak at the 2013 Australian Resource People Summit here, or contact us for more information on 1800 627 771.