It’s been just over a year since the official launch of AMMA miningoilandgasjobs.com and the online jobs board goes from strength to strength. New employers are signing on every day making it the ‘go to’ place for jobseekers looking for employment in the Australian resources industry.
Just as importantly, early supporters are renewing their annual subscriptions on the back of a successful first year.
A new release of the software driving AMMA miningoilandgasjobs.com is delivering more benefit to companies advertising on the site. Improvements include:
- Recruiter Services Reporting Hub giving employers more detailed reporting on job performance.
- Country Filter allowing employers to restrict sending job alerts to specific countries.
- Optional Candidate Filtering is useful in addressing issues associated with identifying quality candidates in the presence of high application levels.
- Recruiter Dashboard Email Frequency allows employers to specify if they want daily or weekly emails about their job postings.
- Killer Question Templates provides the ability for employers to create and manage default killer questions. This is ideal for clients who want to use the same killer questions on many different jobs.
- CV Search Updates provide relevancy rankings based on keywords. We’ve also enhanced and extended the search feature for candidate profiles giving more accurate and thorough search results than ever before.
These are just some of the new features currently available. We continue to work on new features and functionality to ensure the AMMA miningoilandgasjobs.com is the best site on the web to source highly-skilled and qualified candidates.
Tailored candidate attraction strategies
In addition, we’re able to provide employers highly targeted email campaigns designed to boost special recruitment activities and projects. We’re enjoying an extremely high rate of success with these customised projects. For hard-to-fill roles, we offer social media outreach campaigns to help unearth passive candidates all over the world.