Investing in AMMA membership comes with benefits as we work both with you and for you.
A few ways in which you can maximise your AMMA membership include:
- General phone advice on Human Resources and Workplace Relations queries
- Engagement in the Resources and Energy industry’s own workforce gender diversity program AWRA
- Access to case studies and industry-specific analysis of current and emerging workforce and employment matters
As part of your membership, access to AMMA’s expert services (Workplace Consultancy, Migration, Legal Services, Training and Development, Public Affairs) is available at highly competitive hourly or fixed price rates, discounted exclusively for our members. We have you covered for all of your needs, from general workplace advice to complex issues and project management.
With the majority of resources and energy employers in Australia being AMMA members, you have access to a powerful network of leadership, representation, experience, innovation and influence.
We are there for our members when they need us and how they need us.
Looking to join AMMA?
Here are 10 of the key benefits to join:
- Powerful network – reap the rewards from being connected with other like-minded successful companies;
- Impactful training and development – national leader in training tailored to suit your audience;
- Industry leadership events – exclusive events, briefings, briefings to help you and your team stay top of your game;
- Experienced IR consultants – priority access to get the help you need, when you need it;
- Advice and knowledge-sharing – tap into the vast network of knowledge and experience;
- Support with media and public affairs – develop impactful media strategies when you need it most;
- Recruitment, retention and development – helping you bring the most out of your team;
- Policy influence – have your say on policy developments through AMMA’s lobbying activities;
- Resource People magazine – free subscription to the industry’s leading publication for workforce matters; and
- Influence the political environment – help ensure Australia has a globally competitive resource industry.
Already an AMMA member?
As an AMMA member you have access to a vast range of services and support. Our team has experience and knowledge across a broad range of industries and works to both support our members in their individual business objectives, as well as collectively building the success of the resources industry.
Ensure you are making the most of your membership:
- Understand the full range of AMMA services and support immediately available to you. Click HERE to download a copy of our membership document and share within your organisation.
- Ensure your key team members are on our database so they don’t miss vital information. Email us with their contact details at [email protected]
- Ask your Public Affairs team if there is an opportunity for a leader within your organisation to speak at one of our events.
- Join (or start) a Special Interest Group to network and discuss issues that directly affect your industry.
- Remember, our friendly team members are always on hand to help – it’s good to know you’re not on your own.
To learn how we can assist you, contact us today on 1800 627 771 or email us at [email protected]