AMMA’s Training and Development helps resource employers by delivering customised training where you need it – on-site, online, at your offices or our facilities.
AMMA can design and deliver specific training and workforce development courses that best suit your business objectives.
With our expertise in the resource industry, we understand the many complex workplace challenges and can assist in tailoring courses to suit varying audiences and locations including, but not limited to:
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying Awareness Raising Sessions
- Dealing with Unions – Right of Entry & Bargaining
- Conflict Resolution
- Supervisory Capability Development
Our expert trainers work collaboratively with your staff to ensure the product we deliver is tailored to the needs of your organisation, including incorporating organisational policies and procedures where relevant.
Our trainers combine their personal experience, practical case studies, engaging style and understanding of the resource industry to deliver effective training that provides a positive impact on your business.
We work with our members and other industry bodies to ensure quality and industry-relevant training is consistent and cost effective for the resource sector.
How we help
AMMA Training & Development is the national leader in delivering resource industry training solutions. We understand the nuances and challenges of your unique operating environment.
- Courses can be delivered on-site anywhere in Australia. We can integrate within your team or deliver online – whatever your needs, we work with you to find the best solution for your business.
- We deliver customised training on a demand-based model developed with you, transforming your skills and competency requirements into mapped and customised training solutions for your business.
- A needs analysis is undertaken for all our clients, including assessment of your organisational policies and procedures. This allows for tailoring of your program to your specific content and/or delivery needs.
- AMMA members receive exclusive member-only rates. Be it for development or deployment of customised and on-site training, we have you covered.
AMMA’s experienced team delivers on-site non accredited training customised to your business needs, policies and culture. AMMA works with industry partners to deliver nationally accredited courses. When you work with us for your training needs, you are in good company.