AMMA Workplace Consulting Services delivers high level strategic and operational advice specifically tailored to the Australian resource industry across workplace relations, human resources and migration.
Our consultants draw on their unrivalled hands-on experience and industry knowledge when collaborating with your team to manage potential risks and provide solutions to the wide range of workplace challenges and other issues you may face.
We understand the nuances of the resource industry and offer true flexibility in professional engagement, becoming part of your ‘people’ team being there for you as and when you need us.
Services we offer within our Workplace Consultancy include:
With extensive capability in all aspects of people management within the resource industry, we can assist you in the effective management of your employees through all phases of the business cycle.
Many of our members utilise AMMA’s expertise in HR strategy development, including through workforce feasibility analysis and labour costs; organisational structure and job design; and employee relations and communications strategies.
To get the most out of the day-to-day management of your businesses and your people, we can assist you with issues such as people management systems and processes; performance management; HR mentoring and support; and occupational health and safety.
Other specific HR services include:
• Change management including mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and downsizing
• Advice on terms and conditions of fitness for work;
• Drug and alcohol policies;
• Salary packaging; and
• Employee value propositions.
AMMA Consulting Services
With many collective years of resource industry knowledge and experience in the field, our team can deal with everything from the development of strategic project plans to quick expert advice over the phone.
AMMA's specialist expertise includes:
- Development of workplace relations strategies;
- Advice and guidance in bargaining;
- Design and implementation of flexible working arrangements;
- Strategic advice and guidance through the tender process for significant maintenance and construction work;
- Development and review of employment relations management plans contract management;
- Management of workplace relations for major shut down projects;
- Development of risk mitigation strategies;
Specialist industry advice is provided on:
- Union rules and issues related to agreement coverage;
- Union right of entry and workplace access issues;
- Conducting BOOT tests;
- Good faith bargaining and employer obligations;
- Implementation of redundancy processes; and
- Complying with the National Building Code and regulations.
AMMA Communications and Public Affairs
Our experts can assist in employee engagement and communication, countering negative responses from external stakeholders such as unions and the development and production of proactive campaigns.
AMMA's unique position as the resource industry employer group ensures its communications and public affairs specialists all have extensive experience in the workplace relations environment.
Learn more about how we can help you in ‘what we do‘.
Click HERE to download the AMMA Workplace Consulting Brochure.
For more information on workforce consultancy as it relates to your business, contact your local state office.