As part of your membership, you gain access to the full range of AMMA services including Workplace Consultancy; Legal Services; Training and Development; Policy and Advocacy; and Australian Women in Resources Alliance (AWRA).
Additional benefits you’ll enjoy include:
- Regular updates on key legislative changes that impact your business;
- Where appropriate, information on specific issues such as how to maximise skills in your business;
- Our highly skilled team can help you to develop Media and Public Affairs strategies;
- Access to the AMMA policy forums to enable key issues for your business to be heard;
- Being kept up to date on crucial industry communication with Resource People magazine and weekly email news updates; and
- Representation for all your workforce needs across the resource industry and at all levels of government.
Click through to each of the key AMMA service areas to learn more.